U.S. Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one CMCO exam via Pearson OnVUE, the remote online testing platform, or at an authorized third-party Pearson VUE Testing Center.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. MCGA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the mccerts.com website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country restricted.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 24 hours from purchase.
- You will receive emails containing your order confirmation and your exam voucher number, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- To schedule your certification exam to be taken online or at an authorized third-party Pearson VUE Testing Center, visit the Pearson VUE website and follow the directions. Enter your voucher number for payment when asked.
- CMCO exam vouchers are valid for certification testing online via Pearson OnVUE and in-person at any of the Pearson VUE testing locations in the United States of America.