Mission Critical Operations Academy Course
Call for Sponsors!
Cleveland Community College (CCC), in partnership with Mission Critical Global Alliance (MCGA), is soliciting sponsors for the CCC online Mission Critical Operations (MCO) Academy course designed specifically for data center operators. PLUS, a voucher to take the Certified Mission Critical Operator (CMCO) certification exam is included!
Who Should Take the Academy Course and CMCO Exam?
- 1 Year of Experience or Less: Helps you understand the fundamental data center best practices and the diverse skills needed to succeed. Shows the industry you have a broad understanding of the fundamentals.
- 2-5 Years of Experience: Proves your knowledge of the data center environment and your multi-disciplinary skills to your employer.
- 5 Years of Experience: Serves as an excellent course to ensure your knowledge, skills, and abilities regarding the data center environment are fresh.
About the Academy
- It is 100% online – Take it from anywhere
- Professor assistance is provided weekly
- Duration: approx. 10 weeks long
- Repeatable quizzes at the end of each module
- Non-repeatable mid-term and final tests with an essay at the end
- Expect to spend 8 to 10 hours a week on the coursework
- About the CMCO Certification
About the CMCO Certification
The Certified Mission Critical Operator (CMCO) certification is a vendor-neutral, industry-developed and maintained, and globally trusted program that serves as the starting point for professionals who operate, secure, and maintain data center systems.
CMCO defines and establishes the standard for knowledge and skills required for anyone operating in a data center environment.
CMCO confirms achievement and helps data center operators establish professional credibility against an industry standard.