The ISA Mission Critical Operations Primer e-book for CMCP by Steve Mustard
Electronic license(s) for The ISA Mission Critical Operations Primer e-book for CMCP by Steve Mustard.
What’s the CMCP e-book Primer?
The ISA Mission Critical Operations Primer e-book for CMCP by Steve Mustard provides an overview of the content covered on the CMCP exam. The course is designed for individuals that have three or more years of hands on experience or two years of hands on experience with two years of related college course work.
- Overview of domain areas covered on the exam
- Build confidence
- End of chapter quizzes help evaluate strengths and weaknesses
The e-book is a recommended resource for students in entry-level programs and those beginning their careers in data center operations. It addresses the core principles of mission critical operations that are also aligned with the Certified Mission Critical Professional (CMCP) domains, including:
- Key concepts of mission critical operations
- Standards and regulations relating to mission critical organizations
- Mission critical system and network technologies
- Mission critical operations activities and processes
- Safety and physical security considerations
- Risk management methodologies
- Understand and address risk
- Emergency response preparation and execution
- License for one CMCP e-book Primer
- License expires 12 months from date of purchase if not activated
- Once activated course is available for 12 months
How to Access ISA Mission Critical Operations Primer e-book for CMCP by Steve Mustard
- An access key and instructions will be sent via email within 24 hours after your purchase is complete.